Hello ?? It's still low fat ... *defending...* even zero !
I baked this muffins at night and enjoying in the morning for breakfast. The flavour develops while you sleeping and dreaming about them ^_~ *smile and wink...* well seriously... !
Banana muffinsMakes 12
- 2 cups self-raising flour
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 1/2 cup caster sugar----> I used brown sugar instead
- 1 cup mashed banana----> from two large bananas
- 1 egg, beaten
- 3/4 cup buttermilk
- 140g can diced apple----> shred of one medium granny smith apple
- 1 tbs canola oil
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Lightly grease a 12 x 1/3-cup capacity muffin pan or line with paper cases. Sift flour, cinnamon, baking powder and bicarbonate of soda into a large bowl. Add sugar and stir until well combined.
- Place banana, egg and buttermilk into a jug. Whisk with a fork to combine.
- Add banana mixture and apple to dry ingredients. Gently fold all ingredients together until just combined.
- Spoon mixture into prepared muffin pan. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes. Allow to stand for 5 minutes before turning onto a wire rack. Serve warm.